Tuesday, August 16, 2011

19th Bia's Health News‏

From: Beatriz
Subject: 19th Bia's Health News‏
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:07:43 -0300



My dear,

I know I owed this email since Friday... Right? But I was searching for some information to do things completely... hehehe ... I have news for a change... I do not leave you without emotion for life not to be boring... Hehehe...

1. Let's start celebrating life... CONGRATULATIONS FOR DR. WESLEY for his new baby! It’s a pity you could not see the baby’s picture wearing pink slippers... The cutest thing in the world! Health and happiness to the family! JJJ

2. On Thursday I spent the day in the hospital with the following professionals:

ü  Mastologist (Dr.Wesley): Everything is in order. Now is to control and take medicine.

ü  Clinical Oncology (Dra.Nirvana): Everything is in order. Now it is doing and take medicine.

ü  Radiotherapy (Dra.Letícia): Well... The novelty begins here... Hahaha ... I have to do a radiosurgery because the brain tumor did not disappear completely, it did  diminishes considerably, but still not disappeared.

3. I confess that it made me very upset and I had an outbreak, because it is another procedure... And I was just hoping to do follow-ups... What made me very stressed was think that has to be approved by the health security... And I'll have to monitor closely becauseI will not let them last a life time to answer over again right? Linger for two months to say they do not approve of.

4. Well, in that this is radiosurgery?

ü  Radiosurgery is a procedure performed with the patient awake and alert, with local anesthesia and a rim around holding the head... The head is not opened this time (but I'm thinking it'll take a few scars... They will fix it on forehead and nape... lol). It is performed by a team of neuro-radiologists, neurosurgeons, radiotherapists and Physical-Medical.

ü  The stereotactic arc is placed in position around the patient’s head by the neurosurgeon and the Physical-Medical after local anesthesia. The patient is then referred to the examinations of CT Scan and MRI.

ü  With the results of images all the planning of radiation is done.

ü  After the three-dimensional planning, the patient is taken to the treatment table of the linear accelerator which is positioned to perform radiosurgery that will last between 30 to 90 minutes.

ü  After the procedure, the stereotactic arc is removed from the patient.

5. When this should happen? Theoretically the week of Aug. 22 or 15... I have to wait for a response from hospital / health plan. After this procedure I really hope that everything finishes, because I admit to you guys that I am tired... Hihihi... This life of staying in the hospital is not cool... To perform this procedure I have to stay at least two days in hospital... I think that neither the bacteria want me anymore... Hahahaha... They will not want to eat meat... Hahaha...

6. I will suffer from dizziness and nausea again... It's a mega radiotherapy in head again right? I'll probably feel bad and stop eating... Sequels I hope that I do no not have any by "bug”. J
See ya! I thank everyone for strength and for the fans!

Access and disseminate, please: http://cancermademeabetterperson.blogspot.com/
oxoxoxoxoxox
Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment