Monday, February 13, 2012

23th Bia's Health News

From: Bia
Subject: 23th Bia's Health News
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:32:00 -0200


HEEEYYY it’s me again people! Hehehe ...

I came home after 20 days in the hospital... Yes I was hospitalized again... So we have news:

1. I was in the hospital this time was because of an absolutely terrible pain in the liver, caused by a break... It hurts too much! I had never felt such pain in my life! But the docs did a radio embolization (they patched the liver... Hahaha...) through the groin (think about a black groin...) thankfully it was not necessary to make a surgery

2. I stopped taking the anticoagulant... I took four bags of blood (I was anemic... Hehehe... It feels weird to see blood entering the body)... I spent two days in ICU

3. I put a portho-cart (I do not know if that's how you spell... Hahaha...), which is an approach that is implanted in the chest... I now have chest titanium in addition of the silicone... Hahaha... I'll take the chemotherapy through it

4. During hospitalization several tests were done... And you know me... LOL... I asked my mom to get the reports and read everything... I suspected that my situation was more complicated than they were telling me... So I asked directly the doc. After a frank discussion, the conclusions were:

ü The cancer has spread - breast (think it was the only focus that disappeared... Hehehe... At least one!), the head one began to grow again, lung, liver (which "exploded" and is not very normal ) and bone

ü There is no cure anymore, all treatment is palliative now in order to prolong the life

ü The chemotherapy is less aggressive - hair do not falls (Hahaha. not fall far... I'm already getting hairy… Yeah .. so well that I have a kind of chop... I am the very close to Wolverine’s cousin... kkkkk...), I do not feel so sick... I feel a little weakness in the legs and some pain in the body in the morning

ü The chemo sessions are made once a week... Two weeks followed of rest... After eight sessions I will be evaluated again to see how my body is reacting

üWell... You know that in a conversation like that I had to solve the most possible doubts... Then I asked how long I had... The doctor said she did not have this information... Furthermore without analyzing the reaction of my body with chemo

5. From the information I got from the doctor, I made some resolutions:

ü I want to enjoy very much and even more the people I love... And if you have received this e-mail, you part of this team

ü I made a fat list of restaurants - who want to come along is welcome - you are so screwed you will have to carry the whale to the grave... Kkkkkk...

ü I also want to skydiving - but I'll leave that item to the end because if I break all bones (the bones weaken somewhat with bone cancer) at least I give work to the nurses and not my mom... Hehehe...

ü I ask for doc if she can get a weather forecast, let me enjoy it... That when I'm really bad then she can take care of my little body... See! I will not spend a life in the hospital right? J

6. Let's be honest... Oooooobviously I cried... I am a human being... But the thing is... What can be done! It's the chemo? It’s face another surgery?... Whether it is, I'll do... So get ready... I have the impression that I'm going to do a lot of overtime... Kkkkk... YOU WILL HAVE TO SWALLOW ME!!! Hehehe...
Until next time! Once I have more news, I will write again
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment