Sunday, March 13, 2011

A few lazy days... After the surgery

The surgery took place on March 1st... It worked because I spent less than 24 hours in ICU... Now here I am recovering in hospital... As expected the right side of the body is a little damaged... I'm like the Sloth from the movie Goonies, remember? Hahahaha... I just withdraw my age right?

To tell the truth I'm tired of being here... I'm here since 02/18? The food is not bad you know... But the fun is the trafficking of goodies... hahaha... Friends are great... LOL
Despite everything, this period has made ​​me very well... I am "forced" to work hard to humility... I think it was something that was always missing to me... To become a better human being sometimes life puts you in situations you do not run away... I hope to do well this time so I don’t have to repeat the lesson... hehehe…
I'll try to update the blog more... But these days I was a bit lazy... And also because I’m typing with one hand right? Gimme chance… LOL
I thank all the messages, prayers and positive vibes... All this makes me really well and helps me recover faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment