Friday, February 25, 2011

Surgery only on Tuesday - 03/01/11

Why?
Because people who are in the ICU are too lazy to breathe and move their feet ...So they do not leave the ICU… Hehehe... Bunch of bums! Kkkk...
Then, without the guarantee of free beds in intensive care for me, there's no way I operate... OK, there isn’t much brain to monitor, but it is important to preserve what I have right? Hehehe...
And why surgery can not be done tomorrow?
Because I still would not be the first in line (today I was the 15th) and then I would stand in complete fasting (not even water is permitted... lol) and there is the risk I don’t do the surgery again.
So it is delayed for Tuesday... Because on Monday Dr. José Eduardo - neuro - operates at another hospital... Then I would go as a priority 1 on Tuesday... At 7 o'clock in the morning...
I hope he awake at that time and operated me... So could go home... In the oooooooooooooother weekend... hihihi  
I think someone here in this hospital is desiring my plump little body... kkk... But I'm not thinking this a romantic approach... LOL
Anyway... At least the food is good... TV with cable TV... Air conditioning... Jane and Ju (physio) are mega cool - they put me to roll the body down the hall, so my lard will not only stay still in bed... kkk...
Well the deal is waiting... Meditate... Exercising patience, tolerance... kkkk...

No comments:

Post a Comment