Tuesday, September 6, 2011

20th Bia's Health News‏

From:Bia
Subject: 20 Bia's Health News‏
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:42:28 -0300


Hello dear,
Holiday eve in Brazil and let me tell the news... Hehehe ...
1. I did the radiosurgery last Wednesday (08/31)... This time the health security permission was released quickly... Would they have been traumatized with the crazy Japa? Hahaha... Well, anyway, the important that was well. 

  • The pity part of the process was the preparation... They took me to put that bow on the head... At 8 am... And they a shot on my forehead... Literally... Anesthesia on the forehead... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffff... No one deserves it! But worse than that, do you happen to know what it is? Injection in the neck !!!... If somebody ever ask you if you want to ask a shot in the forehead or neck, say you want a injection on the forehead..... That hurts muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch less!!!

  • Placing the bow is a scary thing... It is made with a kind of screwdriver... It is pushed from on one side and another until a "click" done... Pressing the head...

  • Well... They took me to put that bow to 8 am and went to a CT... After that, they told a really nice thing... Only wit the a result of this CT they would make the planning of radiosurgery... They wuold plan that untiiiiiiiil about 2 or 3pm... That meant, I would have to stay with the bow on my head... A section with that "lightweight" helmet... That would not let me pull over, lie down, eat or drink... Very comfortable you know? As you can see in the picture... lol

  • I went to do the procedure (it was nearly 4pm) super tired because of the arch on the head and movement restrictions in the body and neck... But it was reliefing... The procedure itself was nice... It lasted about 40 minutes, it did not hurt anything, the machine going around... Hahaha... It looked like those amusement park toys... Except that I was tied up in it... Hehehe... J

  • After the radiosurgery they decided to torture me for real... Kkkkk... They took me to the infirmary... They gave me a painkiller and told that they would just take the helmet from my head in half hour! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH... Think of the longest half hour in life! I they left me more time than 30 minuteswith that thing on the head ! Hahaha...
2. I left the hospital on same day... But the next day I could not talk to anyone... I apologize to friends who called me... But I was useless... I just wanted to sleep... I was in pain in places where the arc was tied in and neck too.
3. I'm feeling good... This time I'm not feeling too many side effects... A little less appetite, a sore in places of irons in the head... But I'm fine. Now I have to wait 40 days to repeat the MRI and see the result of radiosurgery. For now I'm not feeling any immediate effects positive or negative, but let's hope and wait! Hopefully my hand will move soon! J

See ya! I thank everyone for strength and for the cheers!

Access and disseminate, please: http://cancermademeabetterperson.blogspot.com/

oxoxoxoxoxox

Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment