Monday, October 24, 2011

On second thought ...

The other day I told you guys about  how much I was annoyed because I could not eat a hot dog without getting dirty... As I'm only moving one hand, the whole sandwich dismounted, I dropped the sauce, the sausage jumped... Anyway... It was a mess! I thought that situation the end... LOL ...
But had a chat to a good friend and I think this situation was not that bad... She told me about the struggle of her mother (who incidentally is a wonderful woman in many ways) against a facial cancer. During this period she had a hard time to eat every day... The food came out her nos ...
She won it all and today is more beautiful and recovered than ever!
I confess that I felt mega embarrassed by piss me off with so little... Now I do not care if the sausage jump to the roof... Hahahaha... I learned that we have to adapt and do the best we can without being annoying if it is not perfect!
I thank for the opportunity to improve myself and to this great woman who showed me that! J

No comments:

Post a Comment