Thursday, February 17, 2011

11th Bia's Health News

From: Bia
Subject: 11th Bia's Health News
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:46:57 -0200


Beautiful People,

Firstly: HAPPY 2011!! (For those who I have not had the opportunity to personally see and embrace yet).
How were the holidays? Mine were great ... Christmas I spent at home... New Year's Eve Claudia took me to the beach to take the voodoo away... Just the in the mind.... Because I did not even looked at the sun neither entered the sea ....... I know, I know... You must think it is very strange for me not entering the sea? But I'll explain .... lol

1. On 28/12 I was did some stamps for the radiotherapy... Yes, stamps... They scribbled all over the body with pen... As if I was a beef.... HaHaHaHa.... You know, it's beautiful... You enter... Like a normal person and leave the hospita all scrawled and tattooed! Yes... Tattooed... kkkk .... They tattoo two dots to mark the reference points... hehehe... See? Now I am a tattooed person... kkk... Coooooooooooooll! LOL

2. On 29/12 I started doing radiotherapy.... Yeah, I thought I would start in January... But anyway... I started doing the radio... That’s why I did not even see the sun nor at sea.... I could not think of these things in order not preserve the skin... According to the doctor the skin would turn red and warm... AAEEEHHH.... Grilled Bia.... kkkk... Well, to help soften the meat and reduce these effects I had to make compresses with chamomile tea and spend some aloe vera gel (fancy name for it is is called babosa in Brazil.... lol)

3. When I thought that was all..... hahahaha... I was told a news... I had to make new markings to reduce the irradiated area in the last 5 sessions... Well, I think the guy liked me.... This time he used a pen that didn’t vanished for days and days... And stop I did I take showers! Kkkkkkkkkkkkk... Anyway, I also won two more tattoo dots.... I feel  like a mutant... Joint of beef, jaguar dots and redness of a turkey... kkkk... Well, I would rather have some more nice powers as Wolverine, but.... That is what I have now….  Hahahaha....

4. This “game” of roasting me continued until the last week.... There were 30 sessions... From Monday to Friday... I'm crisp toast now.... kkkk... The skin came out a little, but now it is getting pretty nice again... When the doctor allows me to sunbath I'll go a nude beach toasting the rest of the body... kkkkkkkkkkkk...

5. In 45 days I'll be back in radiotherapy is to see how my skin recovering... And in May I will have appoitments  with Dr.Wesley and Dra.Nirvana to begin the controls... I will pray to be all right... lol.... Do you know my treatment completes 1 year in May? Hahaha... I think I'll do birth party in March that it is my birthday and also in May... Hehehe... I do not like a parties right? Hehehe…

Anyway, I can only thank you for the past year because I learned a lot and now I think my mind and heart more open to continue learning... Also I am very grateful to have wonderful people like you in my little life!

Sorry for not writing more... But I'm having difficulty of typing and writing (hahaha... my hand writting was no big deal... now it's even worse... lol), then to compensate, I promise to write more often so I can write less stuff every time.... lol.... This difficulty of writing and typing may still be the effect of chemo..... kkkk... I thought I got rid of it.... But don’t worry it will not dominate me... I'm in charge here... hahaha.... Did you guys forgot that I'm bossy as hell? Kkkkkkkkk....

Access and disseminate, please: http://ocancermefezumapessoamelhor.blogspot.com/

OXOXOX
Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment