Wednesday, February 23, 2011

12º Bia's Health News

My hearts
As promised (you know me... I always I kee my word), here is a new informative... And this is full of fresh news! Kkkk... To compensate for almost a month and a half of silence... I think this information may shock some people, but do not feel tense... I will explain every little thing... Or at least all that my blessed ignorance understood... Please have patience with me... Hehehe…
1. Do you know that writing and typing trouble?  Well, it got a little worse... On last Friday I realized I right foot was tingling , so I began to test the sensitivity and everything was weird ... When I got my hands and arms I could not test them right... So... I went into the kitchen and stuck hands and elbows inside the freezer... kkkk... No, there was a surge of heat... It was to see if I felt the two sides equally... hehehe... Conclusion: I was not feeling like equally...
2. I wrote to Doc Wesley... Telling him discoveries of MY human body... hehehe... And saying that I had only managed to make an appointment with the clinic oncology for 15 March…  I asked if that was OK or if he thought it was urgent... I “guess” he thought it was urgent because called me on Saturday morning... LOL... He asked me to go to the hospital by the emergency and to get an MRI of the skull
3. They made such an MRI... After 4 hours... Because I had taken ONE glass of juice...Hell! Hahaha... Anyway, the test showed that there was an injury in the brain and I would have to be interned in the hospital to investigating and planning the treatment ... So... I'm here since Saturday... Sunday I didn’t made further tests...
4. On Monday I made tomography of the chest, abdomen and pelvic... Also, the bone scan to see if there was any tumor in any part of the body but... Apparently until now, no other tumors! AAAAEEEHHHH... LOL... At least I am not a breeder of aliens... LOL
5. On Tuesday I did a second MRI, more specifically to determine whether there were veins or strands that "carry" the information through the middle of the tumor... With the result of this examination they could choose the best procedure to be performed... The result of this examination was completed today and it was decided that there will be a surgery to remove the tumor... Oh, look how nice the "tinny tumor" of approximately 4.5 cm X 5.0 cm... Hahaha...  None of you can ever say you do not know what I have in this my little head... kkkk... Now we are all very close.... hahahaha.... See the photos... Now everybody's owe me a drink... Otherwise it is too messy... You guys fall into my privacy and do not even pay me a little drink to soften me... kkkk...
6. Well... The surgery will take place on Friday afternoon because we have to wait vacancy in the ICU, since the first day after surgery I'll spend there... If we don’t get this release, the operation will be performed on Saturday morning... If is fine, I will be released from the ICU the next day... And if everything is right I should leave the hospital on Tuesday...
7. After the surgery  they will do the anatomopathological to know whether the tumor is derived from the breast or is a new one

Some questions arise right? Hehehe... Let’s talk about them:
1. Where did it came from?
It may be a cell that escaped from the breast tumor (if it is that this cell is Ethan Hunt - Mission Impossible! LOL) or a tumor that was already installed in the brain
2. Chemotherapy should not have handled this?
The chemo affects the whole body... Unless brain... hahahaha...Hell! LOL
3. This brain tumor should not have appeared in the preoperative examinations such as the ultra-modern PET-CT?
So, this test is great for everything... Unless for the brain... kkk ... It is such a pokey this guy called brain... He enjoys an exclusivity... hehehe...
4. Risks of surgery
Normal risks of any surgery... On the head... The surgery will be performed by making a lateral cut on the skull near a fissure that exists at the junction of the bones... And from there the tumor will be removed by suction (Scooping the tumor... lol)
5. It may cause sequels?
Sure... Surgery is in the head... At least for 15 days after the surgery I should feel a reduction of motor and speech functions... The trend is that it goes back to normal with time... We just can not tell how it will take to be back to normal... You know the human body is unpredictable... But the way I am, there are people who will not even notice that I'm the sequel ed... kkk...
6. Postsurgical treatment
I may have to do radiation therapy... Not in the whole brain... Only on-site ... See!! We can not kill other brand new cells... Some have never been used... kkkk...
Anyway... I'm fine... Really .. The important thing is that it can be operated and I'm very optimistic about the outcome, after all I am in a hospital that is a reference and all the doctors here are excellent! Personally, I have much confidence in MY doctors... I trust on their ability! I'm in great hands!
Thanks to all the affection and friendship which makes life much more lightweight, fun and worth living!
Access and disseminate, please: http://ocancermefezumapessoamelhor.blogspot.com/
A big kiss,
Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment