Friday, April 8, 2011

14º Bia's Health News

From: Beatriz
Subject: 14º Bia's Health News
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 17:30:20 -0300

People JJJ,

You will think that I liked the hospital... Hahaha:

1. I left 3/21 (Monday), happy an cheering... I went home in an ambulance... I do not recommend... Kkkk... It shakes as hell, and the patient is tied and is also kept with the back inverse to the car's movement.... Hehehe... I got home feeling sick... lol

2. I stayed home until Sunday 3/27) evening... Then I had to get an ambulance and go back to the hospital... I almost threw up on the nurse... I'm in the hospital since then... A week and a half passed... And I think it still takes at least until this weekend before  I leave

3. Do not worry because I have not returned because of the breast tumor nor the head tumor... I came back because of cellulitis.... kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... Yes, you read right... Cellulitis in the leg, making it swollen, red and hurts like dog !!!!!!!!!! I concluded that, definitively, the place of cellulitis is in the breech because it does not hurt and on half-light man does perceive anyway.... kkkkkk....

4. Okay... Let me explain: this cellulitis is not the same type of cellulitis that occurs in the breech... This cellulitis is caused by bacteria. This infection is cured with very strong antibiotics... So I had to be hospitalized to take these drugs through the veins... The bacteria like to eat Japanese beef... hahaha... They do not want to leave... Hahaha... The test results have not yet identified these bacteria, but I think the treatment is having an effect because there was regression of the area that was red, swollen and painful

5. Trying to identify the bacteria my doctors harvested material  from the place... Cuts were made... Uuuuiii ... Hehehe... The first collection was made on Thursday by Dr. Fernando... The second was made Sunday by Dr. Wesley... There will be small scars... Scalpel was used... Hahaha... Everybody wants to mark Bia’s little body... But who will takeit, huh? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....

6. I also have no more veins in the arm to put the access to the medicines (the arm're all black)... As antibiotics are strong, they burst the veins... To solve this problem they made a PIC, which is a kind of access made in the neck... If I'm not mistaken in jugular vein... Hahaha... No access for vampires, they will have to wait until the needle is taken... Hmm, although if they do not wait, they still can use the needle and straw... kkkkkkkkkkkk

That's all... I did not yet return to run, but only because of the cellulitis in the leg... Hehehe... The arm does not move, but I can already close the hand and lift a little bit... I think I go around handing out beatings, just to not waste movement... Hahaha...

Access and disseminate, please: http://ocancermefezumapessoamelhor.blogspot.com/

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Bia

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete