Friday, April 29, 2011

Do you believe in God, Bia?

I noticed that many people have asked me that lately... People say that is the kind of thing that People should not argue about, but... Anyway...
The answer is NO (uuuuhhhh... I caused a frisson now... hahaha)... Let me explain: what I have is FAITH... According to my poor understanding having Faith is more than believing in God... It is to have full belief that He (or She) whatever the name is, He/She is  always by my side and lets things happen at the right time, with the right people and only for our greater benefit
I can say that today I have a faith that a year ago was almost nonexistent... I believe that He (or She) is shown through small things, through special people for our lives, events that we do not understand... We have to stop being blind and realize that Presence.
That's why I'm learning to be grateful every day for everything that happens and all people that are part of my life... I'm still learning a lot and I still have much to learn... J

No comments:

Post a Comment