Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Girls chat

Let's have girls chat now... lol… Boys are allowed…
Yesterday after months my period came (stopped because of chemotherapy) ... I became a lassie! Kkkk...
Well... So far so great because it is a sign that the body is returning to normal! YUPIIIIII!
But there was one fact that I think it is the end of the thread... Simply the fim of human dignity... Hahaha..... Visualize the scene: my mother and the nurse (at least she was a woman... lol) gluing together a night absorbent (by the way, it looks like a mini diaper because it is so long) on underwear for me!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...
After that does anyone doubt that a person in my position must exercise humility? Hehehe…
Anyhow I've said that to develop qualities it is always good! Anyway... This was just another exercise that I wanted to share with you... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment