Sunday, May 1, 2011

15th Bia's Health News

From: Bia
Subject: 15th Bia's Health News
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:32:19 -0300

Helloooooooooo children J,

I have several things to tell you:

1. I got home! The bugs stopped eating me... hehehe ... I returned on 04/14 ... By ambulance again... Almost puking... kkkkk ... I continued to take antibiotics at home in the vein (it’s over now)... Home care is great!

2. I still have to make a bandage on the leg... Not because of cellulite, but because of cuts to reap material to find out what bacteria were...However bacteria was not discovered... Hahaha... This will be another mystery of life... kkkk... Easy! I explain why to the more stressed... Making the bacteria grow was possible likely because I was under the influence of antibiotics.

3. The PIC (catheter that was placed in the vein of the neck... and which I affectionately dubbed vampire straw) has been withdrawn... Now I can take a better bath... Remove the rust from the neck... kkkkk

4. Now I have bipolar boobs... kkkk... One warm and one cold... kkk.... The breast that was operated is sored I think... But I am already taking medication... It will be  back to normal soon... I feel like an old woman... Each hour is one thing... Hahaha... As Dr. Wesley said,  it’s better to take care before it complicates, you (me) already is full of bugs... Buáááá... I'm wormy!!!!! Hahahaha....

5. I STILL do not get radiotherapy... I do not know if the health security has lost the documentation, or the hospital that did not made the application, or if it's slow proccess... But still nothing! I confess I'm worried about the time of surgery... When I lose my patience (I'm hanged by a thread) they will see the japa rotate the Bahia... I'll be facing the devil!... Lol... Untill Dr. Wesley was trying to streamline the proccess , but nothing ....

6. The hair growing as well... I'm looking like an ogress... Kkkkk... I can not afford to make a cut nor comb... Hahaha... The location of the slash is good, but I think it will not grow much hair on top... I'll make like that bald people that don’t want to be bald... Pulling hair across the head... And no man will be allowed to put his hand on my hair... Only after married... Hahaha...

7. At home I'm walking without a bengal... I'm still lame, I look like a semicolon... But I'm training to get back to normal... To go out I still use the bengal to ensure that I will not shame and fall with snout to the ground... lol... The arm're getting a little stronger, I still have no control of the fingers... I hope this control is back soon!

8. Talking of going out.... The other day I took a dog’s walk... kkkk ... I went to lunch at my aunt's house and during the way I left the car’s window wide open and I was enjoying the wind on the face... I felt like a less hairy version of Lassie... kkk... Indeed, not much less hairy... Dr. Wesley do not let me shave my legs... I'm more hairy than the Thiby (my dog)... Soon I'll have to use conditioner on my legs... Hahahaha...

9. This week I should get speech terapy... At home... To see if I stop with the sly grin (who spoke that was Denise... lol), that sideways smile...kkk ...

Well, those were the news, others will come... lol

In recent weeks many people have done the same question to me... I answered on the blog, but since I know that many people do not have easy access to the Internet, I decided to copy the post here in the newsletter... I hope I answered without offending anyone, but if I did I apologize.

“Do you believe in God, Bia?
I noticed that many people have asked me that lately... People say that is the kind of thing that Peopale should not argue about, but... Anyway...
The answer is NO (uuuuhhhh... I caused a frisson now... hahaha)... Let me explain: what I have is FAITH... According to my poor understanding having Faith is more than believing in God... It is to have full belief that He (or She) whatever the name is, He/She is  always by my side and lets things happen at the right time, with the right people and only for our greater benefit
I can say that today I have a faith that a year ago was almost nonexistent... I believe that He (or She) is shown through small things, through special people for our lives, events that we do not understand... We have to stop being blind and realize that Presence.
That's why I'm learning to be grateful every day for everything that happens and all people that are part of my life... I'm still learning a lot and I still have much to learn... J

Access and disseminate, please: http://cancermademeabetterperson.blogspot.com/

XOXOXOXO

Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment