Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Opening my heart

Let me tell you something... I'm working well with the physical therapist who comes here at home, Chris... But you know... I'm quite concerned about my sleepy hand that so far not decided to move! Hahaha...
The leg came back very fast (about 15 days after surgery, the little fingers... okay... lol)... The arm is coming back... But no hand... Next week it's been 3 months of surgery, so I wonder how long it might take.
On my last visit to Dr. José Eduardo (neuro), he said he thinks my hand will move again...He only it could not predict when. He also thought that my recovery was good, after all, the tumor was quite large and if I understood a bit of neurology I would understand how complicated the surgery was... That I could not return from the surgery!
Commenting on this with Clau, she remembered a phrase I honestly can not remember... I think the brain erased... He was traumatized! Hahaha... She remembered that the doctor said I was lucky because if the tumor happened 2 years ago, I would not have treatment anywhere in the world! SCAAAAAAAAARING! LOL
Well... Unfortunately... I think my recovery meeeeeeeeega slow... Hehehe... My patience is coming to an end... Can anyone lend me some? Hahaha... If you have a good right hand spare, I buy it... lol
Oh, I'm saying a lot of trash... But it was to relieve the tension... Goodbye! J

No comments:

Post a Comment