Wednesday, June 1, 2011

16th Bia's Health News‏

From: Beatriz
Subject: 16th Bia's Health News‏
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 19:05:10 -0300

People,
In the other newsletter I said that would bring more news... Kkkkkkk... Just did not think it would be so many:

Good News
1. Since Saturday I had felt a slight deterioration in the arm and leg control... A weakness... I was so weird that I almost fell on top of Thiby... Hahaha... It was just like the time when Claudia felt after taking a little glass of bubbly... Hahaha... What a shame!  lol
2. So I'm back in hospital since Monday night... Since there is a swelling of the brain at the site of surgery
3. They are filling me with corticoids again because of the swelling... The two pounds of weight I had lost I think they will come back... Poor people’s joy last shortly…  Hahahaha...
4. I'm still waiting to make the radiotherapy... The health security has denied... No comments
5. Probably the hair will fall into the insertion sites of the radio... I'll be looking like a mangy dog ​... kkkkk...

Top News
1. With this “game” of staying in the hospital at least I made a MRI to see if it's just swelling or the tumor coming back... The most likely is the swelling... Tomorrow there will be a meeting (neuro, neuro surgeons, radio, radio surgery and medical oncology) to determine the procedure to be followed (to operate again or only radiotherapy)
2. I got the injunction justice to do the radiotherapy... Since Friday I'm holding it... But I am deeply angry with the bureaucracy, even though court order to do the treatment... When there are not problems  with the health security, there are problems with the hospital... I would like to thank Thiago for making this process for me... And also thank to De and Ro for worrying and being willing to help if needed...
3. Heads Luciano and Elias, I am accumulating more experience doing Radiotherapy Project management.... kkkk....
4. Because of being hospitalized the process to make the radio may be faster... Let's see... So I think it should stay here in the "spa" for at least another week or two... Hehehe...
5. The hair will fall a little because of radio... But in the moment I can enjoy a pompadour hairstyle... Hahaha... I still do not have much hair on top of the operation cutting, but nothing that a combing cream does not soften... Kkkkk...
6. Dr. Wesley let me shave my legs... Hahaha... Now at least I'm presentable... lol... Think about a critical situation... Do not condemn me... I'm still a woman... And I still suffer with "small fairness"... Hehehe...
7. My hand still does not move... But there is a possibility that it is caused by the swelling... I hope so... The neuro who came here said a little movement should be back... It will not come back 100%... But it must come back a little, I have to do much physio!

Aaahhh... I think it's "only" that... kkkk... If there is more news I come back to tell you... lol...

Access and disseminate, please: http://cancermademeabetterperson.blogspot.com/

oxoxoxoxoxox
Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment