Thursday, June 23, 2011

Radiotherapy turns off the brain

When they started to do radiation therapy they told me I would experience fatigue, nausea, hair fall, feel a certain weakness... So far so good because after all, they were bombarding my brain with radiation right? I imagine (I do this a lot.... kkkk...) that it something like this... Mini atomic bombs directly on the head... Hahaha ...
Anyway... I felt all the effects and more... Every time I did the sessions I came out almost blind, I could barely see... It was all scrambled... I felt a mega confusion... Hahaha... Okay... In my case more confusion... Thankfully, in the first sessions I was hospitalized... And the other sessions I had a private driver, who was hired for me wonderful friends... Thank God the driver is great... Quiet, off and made me very comfortable (http://fabio.arruda.blog.uol.com.br/)... What was essential to complete this heavy phase .
Well, I thought I was normal, slow, but normal... Hahahaha... But I wasn’t .... RADIATION THERAPY IN THE HEAD TURNS THE BRAIN OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! (... Just the radio on head... Not the other radios... Hihihi…)
This week the end of sessions of radio terminated and I realized that the brain began to actually work again... It's weird realize that... I started to remember things... I started to remember processes I had to do... I remembered that birthdays... Body's temperature is coming back normal... Blood pressure is coming back to normal...
Do you know things that normally you would not fail to do or say? At that stage I just did not have the capacity to remember... I was aware of everything I did, but was on autopilot...
I am happy that now I'm coming back to normal.... Hahahaha... BRAIN LEAVING STANDBY!
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment