Monday, November 8, 2010

8th Bia's Health News

From: Beatriz
Subject: 8th Bia's Health News
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:53:25 -0200
Beloved and cherished ones,
I'm back and I have many news:
1. The last chemo on 11/10 was very good.... but it last a life time... But it was great... I thought the hospital would be all mine because of the holiday... But I was wrong it was full as hell... hahaha.... Everyone decided to have the holiday in the hospital.... Go to the beach.... Go to the club..... Gee!! Leave the hospital for me.... hahahaha .....
2. I'm feeling really good... Even though I still have muscle pain... But Doc Wesley said that is normal
3. I had mini bread feet... lol.... Do you know when you crush a mini bread? Yeah.... My feet look like these mini bread... I pressed and they did not return to the place.... hahahahahaha.... but during thelast week they were much better...
4. Last week I made a zillion preoperative tests... they took too much blood and injected radioactive substances... hahaha.... I should be fluorescent so far!
5. Tuesday 11/16 I will do the surgery... 7 in the morning I'll be in the hospital..... Starving... kkkkk....
6. I will probably stay in hospital until thursday... Buuuuut... Doc Wesley said that he will let me go home on Wednesday if I'm OK.... hehehe..... To be OK is to recover from surgery and anesthesia... hahaha.... If he will wait until I stop talking nonsense to send me home.... I think I even live in the hospital... hahaha....
7. Visits... YES, COME TO VISIT ME !!!!! Whether at home or at the hospital!!
Hospital: Monday to Sunday from 10am to 9pm - AC Camargo (Cancer's Hospital) Rua Professor Antonio Prudente, 211 - Liberdade - Phone: 55 11 2189-5000 (near Vergueiro subway station - Vergueiro Street - near the Cultural Center São Paulo)
Home: SEE! Hahaha.... Every day, 24 hours a day, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays... hahahahaha.... if you want to go to my house, tell me and I send yiou a map!
8. After the surgery I should stay home for about 15 days because I can not drive to go to the office... then you can go to my house if you want.... Bosses Elias and Luciano, please do not worry because I'll be at home, but with the laptop on and checking emails, Skype and MSN.... hehehe...
About the surgery:
1. First: The surgery will be done as part of a treatment protocol. The tumor regressed much even to the point of not being localized, but surgery is needed to ensure that cells that perhaps even keep some remnant of cancer, are eliminated.
2. The principle is a conservative surgery, it will be removed one quadrant of the breast
3. Emptying the axila will also be done
4. The procedure is done under general anesthesia (so that I may come back pretty crazy - or crazier - from surgery... hahaha)
NOW...ACCESS THE BLOG THAT YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO MAKE.... I UPDATE IT FREQUENTLY.... I DON'T WANT TO UPDATE IT JUST FOR ME! HAHAHA... Find a way.... make something!!! Make robot to access the blog..... hahaha .... http://ocancermefezumapessoamelhor.blogspot.com/
THE ENGLISH VERSION IS ALREADY RUNNING!!!! :-)
OXOXOXOXOOXOX
Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment