Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Postsurgical

Today has been a week since I had the surgery!
I went up to the surgery center at 6:30 pm and went down again to my room at 1:30 am… I went back wearing sexy 7/8 socks..... Look how beautiful.... hahahahaha.... It is elastic socks against thrombosis... lol

The shoulder blades and back hurt a lot because of the position on the operating table... Yeah, I was like Jesus Christ on the cross... But my luck is that He was there by my side and I came into this life... hahaha... You're not rid of me guys! hehehe....
I'm still with the drain, which is what really bothers me.... but all right, because the surgery was a success: only one quadrant and the lymph nodes were removed... The prosthesis was maintained... The operated breast that was is a little higher and bended to the side.... kkkkkkkkkkkkk.... I am cockeyed.... kkkkk.... I’m kidding it is not so noticeable.... But this will be fixed in plastic surgery... hahahahaha....
On Monday I went to the hospital to check the bandages and everything is fine too!
The orientation is that I move my arms (not above the shoulder line and wide open with arm) so I do not get the a swollen arm.... kkkkkkk ... Think! Visualize me with A sailor Popeye arm... kkkkkk..... I don’t accept!

No comments:

Post a Comment