Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Surgery postponed

Today’s post is brand new! hehehe
The surgery would be today. Correct? Correct!
But... My doctor called me yesterday morning and asked me to intern at night as it appeared a sort of lump on liver... However, there was a chance of this node, in fact, be an accumulation of fat in the liver as a side effect of chemo.
Hahahaha.... If it's to be a fat woman, I have to be a full fat one... Fat nside and outside.... hahaha...
Can you imagine that fat accumulation in the liver can cause cirrhosis... kkkkkkk.... Are you aware that I could have cirrhosis without even drink alcohol? hahahaha.... This is the end? I should have drunk a looooooooooooooooooooot... At least I would have had moments of pleasure..... hahhahaha.....
Well.... I interned last night and today very very very early in the morning I did an MRI.... The result: It is a nodule.... It is not fat! hehehe
Because of this diagnosis (the node that had never appeared before in any other test) surgery is suspended.... My doctor is reviewing the case with the abdominal surgery team, which is more specialized in that part of the body, to resolve what will be done of MY little body... hehehe...
Probably a biopsy or other test will be done... But that I'll only know later.
As soon as I know, I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment