Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Surgery TODAY!

Hummmm.... So... hehehe.... Yesterday Doc. Wesley informed me that I would be operated at 7 pm today.... hehehe ....
The nodule in the liver was nothing serious.... It was not fat, but it was not anything malicious... As he said, nothing in medicine is 100%, but it was discussed at lot... And the node will be monitored.
Well... Today I had breakfast and went down to the needling and markings for surgery.
I returned to my room just now... And in two hours will go to the operating room!
Needling section is not a cool thing... hahahaha.... Do you happen to know that a steel wire is placed in me? Hahahaha... Does the titties are so fallen that can only be raised with steel wire? kkkkkkk.....
And not only that! hahaha.... As a toast you win injection of t things into the tumor.... Injection of things around the tumor... And you also get a painting on the skin where it is the sentinel lymph node! hahahahaha....
The surgery should take about 3 hours... So.... Once I get back and I’m able to hit the keys on the notebook, I promise I update the blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment