Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One of the truths I learned about life

I received an email that was like this:
"The fate unites and separates people, but nothing is so powerful to make people forget those that for some reason, one day made us happy.

There comes a time in life when you know
WHO IS IMPORTANT TO YOU,
WHO NEVER WAS,
WHO IS NO LONGER, AND
WHO ALWAYS WILL BE. "

This is one of the truths of life that I fortunately had the opportunity to have revealed to me! I thank for this disease to have the opportunity to increase my awareness and recognition of this type of thing, which, despite being something very concrete, I spent years without noticing.
It may seem silly... It may seem too obvious... But most times we do not take to our lives what is most valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment