Thursday, October 7, 2010

The 11 labors of Hercules

Hehehe.... Easy! I know it is the 12 labors of Hercules.... But there were 11 exams that had to do! Almost got there.... lol  But, if the appointment with the anesthetist count, I did 12 labors! I’m so close to this guy named Hercules, but I'm a little less muscular! kkkk ...
To do all these tests (and they had a definite order to be made), I went to the hospital every week (sometimes more than once a week) between 04/06/10 and 05/21/10.
In the meantime I had appointments  withDoc Wesley and it was decided that I would follow a protocol that instead of doing surgery first and then chemotherapy, I would do the opposite (is it because I am japa? Hahaha ....).
This was decided because the tumor grew very fast and for this reason, the possibility reduction was also larger. Antonio told me that in a very didactic way: if the tumor is aggressive it is because it absorbs many nutrients from the body so it will also absorb a lot of chemotherapy. Absorbing more chemotherapy, it dies.
That's right!! As Paulão said.... Let's kill this Son of…..!! kkkkk ....

No comments:

Post a Comment