Wednesday, October 6, 2010

4th Bia's Health News

From: Beatriz
Subject: 4th Bia's Health News
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:46:42 -0300


People,
Today there are just a few updates, but I believe they are important (at least one of them I think it is ... hihihihi ...):
1. I'm fine ... Turning to the stage of low immunity and I think that's why I' have have some wounds inside my mouh ... kkk .... leprous mouth!
2. Despite the low immunity I had no fever and I'm not sick (as my friend Pri says... I am a bull... Does she called me a oriental cow again? Hahaha ...)
3. I'm with the Devil's foot... The foot is black ... but that's just a curiosity ... It has nothing to do with the treatment .... hahaha .... It's just that I flipped the ladder at home on Friday and twisted my ankle ... hahaha ...
4. For those who still had hopes .... and I include myself in this group .... The hair did not resist ... are committing suicide .... They are sick to see my face .... lol ... I think I'll be a horror bald, but I had already bought a disguise kit: 8 luxury scarves, 2 hats that came from Germany and five buttons to change hats (because I am not obliged to wear a cap of "manu" on my bald and luxury head right? :-) )
And last, but the coolest new of all:
5. I went to mastologist last week and according to the measurements that the doctor does it seems that the tumor receded about half a centimeter - that with only one application of chemo and 15 days later, because as it is very aggressive, it grows very fast (rate growth of around 90%) and therefore absorbs more chemo and also tends to reduce fast too! :-)
On next Monday I will take the second round of chemo and it will begin the week of fasting again ... lol ... Forced fasting based on nausea and vomiting, but it is only a week ... I promise to fill myself with lemon popsicle ... hehehe ...
XOXOXOXO
Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment