Thursday, October 7, 2010

I started to see people

One of the things that changed a lot with all these emotions in my life, was the fact that I started to see people.
I have always greeted everyone... From strangers on the street until the big boss of the company... But I discovered that I was always very polite (of course! My mother doesn’t deserves to discover that I had left the education she had given me in the drawer... lol)... However, such education did not give me sensibility to see people.
I greeted everyone... But I could not see anyone!
It wasn’t lack of estimation... It was not recognizing another human being in other people.
Suddenly, every person I greeted and wished a good day, it was really honest desire that person had a good day and that he/she was happy from that moment and forever!
Previously I was ashamed... Ashamed to look ugly... Ashamed of not speak well... Ashamed that I’m not as perfect as I thought I should be... But now it is different... Why?
Because from the moment I see people with qualities and undeveloped qualities (no defects.... defects are undeveloped qualities.... lol) I can also be a person like that right?
Now I've got no shame.... or I should say.... Pride... Because when we feel ashamed because it is because we don’t want to seem ridiculous... And that is pride!
Claudia said the one day that I was more loving with friends (with friends... because with boyfriends I've always been a stupid of so loving person)... hahahaha... And I think she is right.... I'm more sweet because I feel I have the privilege of having such amazing human beings in this journey called life!
I think that today I’m a little confused and apologetic (that word exist? Hahaha ....). But it's true!! Trust me !!!!!
It's fantastic looking at a person... Greet he/she from the heart and see that the person can feel it is from your heart ... And he/she will return your desire for a good day! (Usually he/she returns .... but you can eventually find a zombie as I was.... hahahaha....) Try this! Then tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment