Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2nd Bia's Health News

From: Beatriz
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 9:02 PM
Subject: 2nd Bia's Health News

People,
Hahahaha.... This is the 2nd Bia’s Health News (nobody but one friend received the 1st because she really wanted to know so many things that I had to write.... hahahaha...)
So….. I went to the doctor (again!) and that is what happened:

1. Decided to begin the chemotherapy before surgery
2. 8 sessions of chemotherapy will be divided into 2 phases
3. Each session is made every 21 days
4. The first session will be done on 05/18 (EASY!!!!! This delay is because they have to have approval from the health company)
5. The sessions last an avarage of 2h30m
6. After this time the surgery will be done (about November)
7. I asked the doctor about the chemo effects and he told me:
    - On the chemo session day I can feel very tired and sick (I think it is going to be hard working that day ... lol)
    - From 2nd to 5th days I can feel nausea and vomiting (which can be alleviated with citrus ice cream and fruit juices ... hahahaha .... at least something good!)
    - From the 5th until the 10th day my body resistance will fall a lot and I should avoid:
           o Agglomerations
           o People with flu or cold
           o Stress
           o Etc
    - Also in the period until the 10th day if I have a fever it is required hospitalization for antibiotics and medical care (the hospital bed is good... soft... I laid on one today! hehehehe.....)
    - The whole hair falls between the 7th and 10th days after the first application of chemotherapy (Hmmm ... that's not funny .... I do not think I can handle it .... lol .... Hey! ! I'm human, right? I'm not able to cope with everything in a good way always ... lol .... You guys will have to go to my house, because I'm not going to leave home!!!!)
    - Increased sensitivity in the mouth, with the possibility of injuries (ARGH!!!!!!!!...hehehe)
    - Dryness of skin and lips (I will need a lot of moisturizer and lipstick!!! kkkkk...)
    -  Loss and / or modification of taste and smell (I'll die with it ... how can I cook or eat? Hahahaha .... well... Maybe I can have some weigh loss at least... hehehe..)
    - Possible temporary menopause (kkkkkkkk. .... this is the end.... I will have two menopauses in this life .... lol ... but at least the good news is that he told me afterwards everything will be back to normal - due to my age - and I can have my own little ones if I want to .... lol)
    - Physical exercises are allowed (moderated - ADA and PATY, you guys are responsible for me in this question ... hahaha ... now everybody knows and if I get sick it will be fault of you two! hahahaha.....)
    - I can not get pregnant now (kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. ... How could I get pregnant if I do not practice the art? Hahahaha ....)
    - I will have to constantly use sunscreen because skin sensitivity increases ... and if I do not use there is the risk of skin spot ( I'll have the "tattoo" of the vein where the medicine will be applied..... NO ONE DESERVES !!!!... . hahahhaa.... I wanted a dragon not a vein tatoo...kkkk....)
    - I have to decrease the salt quatity on food to reduce fluid retention /constipation (OW. .... Bald and fat! This is not life for nobody .... lol ..... I DON'T ACCEPT IT!! kkkkkkkkkkkkk. ......)
    -  Blood tests will be done everytime I am doing chemo (I will live with my arms stuck ... lol...rs)


I think this is all .... awaiting the next issue ...

XXX

Bia

PS: I thank for everything that you guys did and do for me! I thank especially the affection, attention and concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment