Monday, October 25, 2010

Walk by the shadow!

One very important thing during the treatment is the use of sunscreen.
First, because the skin is very sensitive and burns very easily... when I get the sun in parts that are without sunscreen I feel the sun burning the skin... It practically fries! Hahahaha... Then I look like the Muppets' Miss Pig, remember? All pink?..... hmmm... I think that I’ve just told I’m old.... rs
But anyway.... Besides protecting the skin that becomes more sensitive, there is another advantage: protecting the skin constantly make the skin more uniform, it looks much better! I use the Piz Buin factor 30 sunscreen which is great! In addition to protecting, it is not sticky, which personally I think is essential to be used daily... with clothes on... can you imagine the damage that a sticky sunscreen could do to clear and thin clothes?
hahahaha.... okay... okay... I know it will not be tanned... but that is what is availiable for today.... hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment