Friday, October 8, 2010

Ornamental Diving... Hairs

When I started treatment my biggest concern was the hairs... I was pretty mad at myself because I thought it was a great demonstration of weakness... And I never agreed to be weak! But as Karel said (he is my therapist.... I do therapy for some time.... That’s why I am such a happy crazy person... lol) I am a woman... And starting from this principle... It's a normal and expected thing tht I care about my hair... So I accepted that I am a human and female... and normal... hehehe ... or almost normal... lol
As expected, two weeks after the first application of chemotherapy hair began to fall!
The hair fell on flocks.... Enormous wisps! It is unbelievable that a human being has so much hair on the head.... kkkkkk.... It took about 4 days until the thing stopped! The hairs were diving in groups... kkkk... You know, that's show of unity... hehehe ....
When everything has stabilized, there were still remaining a few heroes of the resistance... I asked to cut the longer wires... I was the face (or head) of my grandmother..... kkkkk....
I will not say that this has not impacted... Looking in the mirror and see myself practically bald (I had long hairs, long to the waist... looooong) was very different from anything I had imagined, but was less traumatic than I expected.
Since I knew it would happen, a few weeks before I went with Priscilla to March 25 street (popular shopping street here in SP) and bought several scarves, necklaces and pins to put on the two hats that I had bought from Jacque. It's worth going there! It's a huge variety at very attractive price (about a third part from the mall price).
I started using the accessories on the next week... And can diversify a lot! It is super cool and elegant.... There are times I feel like that Fiat's advertisement baby (the one that says "I am a cat!".... he thinks everyone's looking at him, but are looking at the car).... Because I walk down the street and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody look at me.... hahahahaha.... That’s a shining dream: I am the center of attention wherever I walk.... hahahahahahahha .....

No comments:

Post a Comment