Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3rd Bia's Health News

From: Beatriz
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 9:56 AM
Subject: 3rd Bia's Health News

People,
After protests by the delay ... Here is the 3rd Bia's Health News! Kkkk ....
On Monday I did the first chemotherapy session and what happened was:
1. The session was OK, everything went well and as expected
2. I left the session very well, I was not feeling anything (hahaha... remember the joke of Tweety Bird? "I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING!")
3. After I got home I was still good .... I took Thiby (for those who do not know, Thiby is my baby dog .. A small Pitbull of 6 years old) to a ride .... But I think it was not very smart of me to do this .... hahahahaha ..... I burned my face with the sun (I did not know the effect of skin sensitization would be so fast !).... Now you have a baboon faced friend! ME!! Hahahahaha....
4. By the afternoon I started to feel sick ... I could not smell anything..... which already makes me sick ...
5. I got really bad nausea and vomiting until yesterday (I adopted a Persian cat named Sushi .... he lives in my stomach and he was quite busy these days... kkkkk .... Of course it is a legitimate Persian cat!!! I am not required to have any cat in my stomach .... hehehehe ....)
    - Because of this, I was all those days at home ..... And I can only thank my dear Chiefs! Hail! Hail! Elias and Luciano ... hahahaha .... Elias do not curse me!hahahaha....
6. As I was feeling really bad all these days, I could not eat in right way... sometimes I ate and the traffic officer ordered the food to return .... hahahaha .....
7. Today I'm feeling better and I think that I'll feed better... The only drawback is that I'm quite dizzy and a little shaky .... No! Not getting old!! It is lack of food in my little body that is used to eat more....kkkkkk ....
8. I can only eat in small portions, otherwise the traffic officer sends back all over again .... hahahaha ....
9. Today I return to the hospital for an echocardiogram ... It is just to ensure that the chemo will not destroy this heart of stone ... stone of butter .... kkkkk .....

I think this is all .... Wait for the next issue ... I think I'll write a blog .... hahahahaha ....
oxoxox
Bia

PS: I keep thanking God every day for the privilege of living with so special people that make me feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment