Thursday, October 7, 2010

FNA ... What could this be?

In January I went to see the doctor. He requested an ultrasonography to check what was the lump. When it was ready, I returned to the clinic, but Doc. Maurizio didn’t like what he had seen, then he asked for a FNA (Fine needle aspiration), which he explained that was to know what was inside of this nodule.
I'll tell you the truth.... It is not really nice to do this exam ... hehehe .... But there's nothing traumatizing.... The entire procedure is done with local anesthesia and is super fast. What impresses the most is the little machine... hahaha ... It seems like one of those little machines to stick child's ear, remember? kkkkkkk ....
Ah... yes... it is done with a needle... The biggest concern was not to stick my French investment... hahaha.... but the doctor explained that there wasn’t any possibility of harm to the investment! :)
So I did the procedure, with no major problems or concerns. So far, everything was just testing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment