Wednesday, October 6, 2010

1st Bia's Health News

This was the first newsletter that I sent only to two friends who asked me the same things at the same day .... I thought it was more practical to send them an email ... lol
From: Beatriz
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 3:03 PM
Subject: Newsletter - Bia's Health NewsGirls
Hahahhaa .... I created Bia's Health NewsSo... Yesterday I went to the doctor (again!) And the result was as follows:
1. Biopsy confirmed that it is cancer (sarcoma something...)
2. Surgery postponed because now they want to do other tests besides biopsy to know if surgery will be made first or the chemo
3. Next Thursday I have another appointment with the doctor
4. If any definitive result is ready before, the doctor told me he will call meI think this is all.... awaiting the next issue ... kkkkkk ....
oxox
Bia
PS: I love you guys and thank you  from the bottom of my heart for everything you did and do for me! I thank especially for your love, care and concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment