Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Last chemo

Yesterday I did the last session of chemotherapy... hehehe... It last a looooooooooong time! I left home 6am in the morning and only came back at 4.30pm!
But okay.... At least this phase of treatment is over... today I already have one of the effects of treatment... hahaha.... That are the red and hot cheeks.... hahahaha ... But I deal with that with moisturizing... It refreshes and hydrates!
As you can see in the pictures below... I did not lie when he said that I'm huge fat.... kkkkkk... But both the doctor and the nurses said that the swelling will decrease a lot when the strongest effects of Decadron pass... yesssssssss! hehehehe....
In the pictures you can also see that I'm quite comfortable during the applications... I won a VIP bracelet to to enter the room of application.... kkkk.... And the tube through which enters the chemo.
It is also important to drink plenty of water for body recover well.
Anyway... Let’s keeping on walking that it is almost in the end! hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment