Thursday, October 7, 2010

April 1st

April Fools Day? hahaha.... No, it was the day of my first visit to the Cancer Hospital.
I arrived in the afternoon... I was very curious and a little apprehensive because I didn’t want to be insensitive to people that I would find (fear of staring with that jerk face at people).
To my surprise not all people (to say the truth, almost none) was bald guys or sick faced... But almost all were accompanied and I was there alone... Because, as always, I am proud and independent…  So I dind’t ask someone to accompany me... hahaha.... That time I confess that I felt kind of ET because I was alone.... lol
Anyway, I waited veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery very much! It got really late... lol  But I was there enjoying to think about life and what could change with the possible diagnosis of cancer.
When I came into office 16, Doc Wesley received me very friendly. He is a young doctor and very competent. He explained me everything... he answered my questions.... He said we would do a series of examinations for the surgery and the surgery would occur by the end of the month!
That made me nervous.... I wasn’t  prepared psychotically... ops.... psychologically for a surgery.... hahaha... Although I don’t fear surgeries.... He gave me a mountain of medical exam requests.
And so I tried to book aaaaaaaaaaaall the exams... ahahahaha ....

No comments:

Post a Comment