Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vive la résistance!

One thing that bothered me a lot since the beginning of treatment was the fact that chemotherapy could affect my stamina and make me sick.... And sickness rarely happens to me!
Hmm... You would ask me if having cancer is not being sick? I would say it is a poor health spot condition.... hehehe.... In'm not sick! All the rest of body, soul and the little head of japa ARE healthy!
Continuing ... Since it bothered me I  just helped myself... Eating right (of course there are times during the treatment that you can not eat) and keeping physical activity.
I have a lot of fresh fruits juice... I help "La Résistance” with vitamin C.... I eat many plants and vegetables (raw plants and vegetables only at home), especially the dark green ones so I do not get anemic .... Red things that have Vitamin A... Fresh fruits that are easy to eat...
Buuuuuuuuuuuut ... Of course I can not resist eating a snack.... a chocolate.... I allow myself instead, because after all the sick caused by the chemotherapy are already enough to limit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment