Thursday, October 7, 2010

And in the beginning it was the beans ...

In the 2009/2010 New Year's Eve I found a little lump that seemed  like a small bean ... I told Claudia I would have to go to the gynecologist to see what it was ... But I didn’t give much importance, after all, it was small, it did not hurt, it did not scratch... nothing! Besides, I always took care of the titties straight ... French titties  by the way .... hehehe ..... Yes, I have breast implants ... But in my case they helped me locating the nodule quickly.
And no ... The implants did not cause the cancer! Cancer can be caused by "N" factors, including genetics, environment, smoking, drugs etc ...
Anyway…. I booked a doctor's appointment for the next January, since I was on vacation .... enjoying the beach and sun in Camburi.

No comments:

Post a Comment