Friday, October 8, 2010

My little fingers, my little fingers... Where are they? Here they are!

I don’t know if you guys know but I have colored fingers.... kkkk ....
When I noticed the finger nails were getting dark, I was worried because no one had told me that this could happen... Then, as always.... I started searching the Internet to see if that was "normal"...
There were some sites that said this might happen... So I waited until the next appointment with the doctor to ask whether this could actually happen.... To my relief, the doctor said that yes, it could happen and that the dark nails would be back to normal after treatment is finished...
It was all that I didn’t want in this life: to be with nails like that for ever, right? hahaha... but okay.... Now I'm used to colored ails.... and they are not all colored... in my case, there are two fingers of my hands and two fingers of my feet.... hahahaha..... everything is very symmetrical.... hahaha.... Look, I put the pictures.... kkkkkkk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment