Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gold to the golden ones

From the moment I started to see people I also began to realize that there are people in my life that worth gold... and others that worth silver.
People who worth gold made me see that although I am very independent, I was not alone... I've never been... but you know... in my ignorance I thought and felt as if I had to walk alone.
It was exciting to discover truth, as if in a magic trick, there were people beside me who really loved me and admired me! The feeling was like receiving a prize so big, so great that even today I still do not know the measure of this fortune.
This discovery gave me more strength and joy to face not only the disease, but mainly to see life in a much prettier, happier, more exciting way!!!!!!
People who worth silver are nonetheless equally important.... but perhaps for reasons I do not know these people are distant from me or even disappeared from my life... I do not condemn them, nor judge them... because it is not for me! But I am also grateful to them for making me realize that I must learn to forgive and forget... and especially I have to know how to receive them back when they are ready for me.... or when I'm ready for them.... lol....
These people I hold in the heart... Whether because they taught me something, either because they showed me something.... Or even if they hurt me... Because it is also important to know that life is made of many different experiences! :)
Thanks to all who are, have been or will be part of my life... I am also grateful for the opportunities I have every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment