Friday, October 8, 2010

The 5th element

When chemotherapy arrived at the 5th session, the chemical used has changed...
From this chemo on I stopped feeling so sick and vomiting... but in return, the risk of allergy increased a lot... So much that I had to take Decadron the day before applicarion, in the day of application and the day after the application.
The application was a little different.... hahaha .... It hurts a little... And I have a funny reaction to the anti-allergic that is applied at the same time as chemo.... I feel unbearable sleepy, but at the same time I feel like stirring... kkkkk..... So I looked like a mad person… Almost sleeping but could not relax enough to sleep.... And I kept walking backwards and forwards in the room... hahahha... Feeling an almost uncontrollable desire to pull needle from my hand.... kkkkk .... it sounds insane… hahahahaha .....
Besides the allergy risk, this chemo also caused a lot of muscle pain.... It is not unbearable, but it hurts each and every one of the muscles of my (now) fat little body..... hahahaha... Now I know where each of the muscles is located and what each one pushes or pulls.... hahaha ...
The good thing is that the hairs are already growing at this stage... still a bit weak... but I’m no longer bald and gleaming white headed.... hahahahaha .....
Another reaction I had with this chemo was that my taste has changed for about a week... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything.... absolutely everything I ate tasted like candy... Even water.... Even salty meat.... hahahhaaha... Can you imagine eating Cheetos, smell the cheese and taste like candy? hahahaha.... ARGH!!! But I think it might one of the best reactions.... Because I've been researching and there are people who feel bitter or metallic taste in the mouth.... so I guess that feeling like candy isn’t that bad, is it? hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment