Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6th Bia's Health News

From: Beatriz
Subject: 6th Bia's Health News
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:27:11 -0300
Beautiful people of my heart,
After a long period of silence (I am learning to cultivate the silence .... kkkk .... you guys believe that? ... hahahaha...), I come with some updates after changing the chemo's composition:
1. Last week I made the 5th session, now missing 3 ... Towards the 8th!!!!! :) Since Brazil has not won the World Cup, cheer for me that I guarantee the outcome .... hahahaha ....
2. I felt less nausea (Sushi - the cat that lives in my stomach - was very nice this time!)
3. I felt very very very sleepy .... Last week I looked like Sleepy from the seven dwarfs
Do you guys want to laugh? During application, the first thing that was applied was an anti-allergic (because this chemical can cause allergy ).... Well .... I looked like a freak because I wanted to sleep but at the same time I couldn't relax.... I wanted to sleep but could not sit still ... hahahaha ..... I sat, I walked from one side to another ... kkkk .... only after this anti-allergy was over that pushed me down and I slept... Imagine me... with my eyes smaller than they already are ,sleepy and walking side to side in the room with that needle spiked in the hand... kkkkkkk .... Thanks god there wasn't any psychiatrist around .... kkkkkk .....
4. I feel muscles pains throughout the body - I will become an expert because I already know each muscle - what they are, where they are and what they push or pull (currently not strong and stiff ... flaccid is you!!!!... lol ) of my little body
5. Yes, the pain is constant, but when it is too much I take a painkiller... It's nothing unbearable though ... Glad I'm not very sensitive to pain ... lol ... INSENSITIVE PERSON!
Ah, last Sunday I went to the "Running and Walking Against Breast Cancer" ... I walked only because i still can't run.... Moreover it was terrible cold (8 degrees with thermal sensation of 6 )!!!!!! And I thank (in alphabetical order because I love them all equally) to Ada, Cláudia, Fabiana, Patricia and Zuleica for coming with me and making the event much more fun!!
Until the next editions!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment