Friday, October 8, 2010

7th Bia's Health News

From: Beatriz
Subject: 7th Bia's Health News
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:18:28 -0300

Beloved and cherished,
After another appointment with my doctor I have some news:
1. On the next week I will have the last session of chemotherapy! :) Hehehe...
2. I already have many pre surgery tests requests (which are scheduled to  10/29, 11/01, 11/05 and 11/08)
3. On 11/11 I will go back to my doctor with all these tests results and then we will probably schedule the surgery date (There are a lot of people whose birthdays are in November..... I don't want to hear excuses !!!!! Since I'll not be able to see them... You guys will have to see me!!! I want to hug everyone... But please... Don't squeeze me that much or you will crush what's left of my breasts huh ! Hahahaha ...)
4. After the surgery I will have a rest of about 30 days to recovery (Hey! I deserve that! hehehe...)
5. After healing and everything else, I will start radiotherapy - according to my doctor it should be about 30 sessions of radio ... Daily! Hahahaha.... Going every single day to the hospital will be terrible.... kkk ...
Other stuffs:
1. My hair began to grow again.... They look like a rice plantation.... It is so japanese girl!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha .....
2. The cilia also began to grow.... I actually had not even noticed that they had fallen that much... hahaha .... But since they were "born" again they enter my eyes ... kkkkk .... They are a little bit weaky.... and they all grow to the wrong side!! I tried taking pictures but my phone camera isn't good .... If anyone wants to donate me a digital camera with good resolution and IS (Image Stabilizer ).... I accept! Hahahahahhahahaha.....
3. I'm a huge fat... Humm.... In fact, I'm ultra-soft.... kkkkk.... According to the doctor I should still take about 3 months to get back to normal because I also still have the surgery to do and I cannot get in heavy physical exercise .... It is a long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t  aceeeeeeeeeept.... kkkk ..... He said that three months is a good goal ... but ... Seriously!! I it didn't left me a jeans .... The other day I was wearing a pair of them... And the bitch did not closed ..... kkkkkkkkk .... END OF CAREER !!!!!!!! In 34 years in this vital undertaking that has never happened before .... Remember the Woody Woodpecker cartoon? Hahaha ....
4. Upon request, I made a blog ... I'm putting all the information there, curiosities, discoveries, tips etc etc etc. .... Please access and disseminate! Oh... I know.... you guys can't read in Portuguese... But I promise that until the next week I'll provide the English Version!!!!!!!  http://ocancermefezumapessoamelhor.blogspot.com/
OXOXOXOXOOXOX
Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment