Wednesday, October 6, 2010

5th Bia's Health (GOOD) News

From: Beatriz
Subject: 5th Bia's Health (GOOD) News
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:33:29 -0300

People,
I know ... It's been a long time since i send the last news... But.... I have updates, because last week I made the 3rd session of chemo and also tests to check the status of tumor:
1. Today I went to the mastologist and he checked the exams... Well ... The tumor died! Hehehe .... yesssssssssssss!!!!
According to the doctor, the study group (I am part of this lab rats group.... lol) I am the patient who had the best response to treatment so far! I'm the Best! LoL....
The test confirmed that there is no more abnormal cells (It had to be me to have abnormal cells right? hahahaha....) And the doctor did not find the tumor in the palpation examination ... and he squeezed the tits huh ... lol ....
2. I still have to make five more chemo sessions ... just to make sure that each and every tumor cell is eliminated completely, so I don't risk that in 5 or 6 years another tumor appears somewhere else
3. I still have to do the surgery after the treatment of chemotherapy and also for prevention, to be removed any trace of tumor
The bad part of the whole thing (but I think on balance cost X benefit I'm still in profit):
1. From the 5th session of chemo, the solution used changes and the consequences will be:
- pains throughout the body
- Numbness in the body
- Increased risk of infection
- Stronger vomiting and nausea
2. I'm still bald as you can see in the pictures that are attached (so many people asked me for photos ... lol ... eh .... I can'tunderstand why you all want to see Nosferatu .... lol)
The news are great and I'm absolutely sure that this is mostly due to all this positive energy from you ... the prayers ... the affection ... and support that I have from all of you every day!
No. ... This is not the last newsletter ... As my treatment continues and I still have the surgery to do ... You're not rid of me .... hehehehe .... And yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss ..... I like very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very (get it? ... hehehe) much all the love and attention I get from you! You all can continue that because I like it! Hehehehehehe ....
XOXOXOXOXO
Bia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment